Aggregator not working….

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator not working….

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Kadi Driscoll.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kadi Driscoll
    Participant

I can’t import any events regardless of the platform being used, I’ve tried Facebook, Meetup & Google Calendar (all links that have been sucessful in the past) but all I get is “Your preview doesn’t have any records to import.” I know there are new events to be imported so this isn’t a duplicate/overwrite issue.

PS this just started in the last few days.

Kadi Driscoll
    Participant

PS, this happened after the most recent update in the last few days.

Patricia

Hey Kadi,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To get started, could you please send us some of the links from where you are trying to import your events?

Also, could you please access your Dashboard, head over to Events > Help and share a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status? Do you see any errors in there?

Thanks!

Patricia

Kadi Driscoll
    Participant

sure the calendar I’m trying to import from is https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=ZWR0YWNvcmdAZ21haWwuY29t

& here’s the screenshot.

Kadi Driscoll
    Participant

I may have gotten it sorted, for the facebook one, I logged out & back in, that seemed to allow me to pull from one page but not another (general events page). & for the calendar, I was able to get the plugin to pull from the “secret” link. I’m not sure why this is happening, I was able to pull from the public link in the past but atleast I’ve found a work around for now.

I notice a bunch of posts on the aggregator acting hinky, maybe its got something to do with the recent update. I’ll assume my work around is sufficient for now, no need to take any more time from you all, just an FYI at this point.

Thanks 🙂

Patricia

Hi Kadi,

Could you please send us the Facebook links so we can run some tests from here and verify if this is a bug?

If you have any other questions in the mean time please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator not working….’ is closed to new replies.