Aggregator no longer importing extra information

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator no longer importing extra information

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mereagency
    Participant

I have several icalendar feeds on scheduled imports into different categories. Until a few days ago, the Aggregator imported various metadata into the content editor, which was great. Now, it no longer does that (and has deleted it from previously imported events.) I have checked and the icalendar feeds have not changed. I’ve included a screenshot of revisions, so you can see the information that was previously included. I appreciate your help.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Could you provide me a link to an icalendar feed you’re importing?

Thanks in advance,
    Jeremy

mereagency
    Participant
    Barry

Checking in on this … we did just make some changes which ought to have improved this problem (the changes were made on our server, so to benefit from this you don’t even need to update things locally).

To that end, can you confirm if you are still experiencing the problem or if it is now resolved?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator no longer importing extra information’ is closed to new replies.