Aggregator import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator import

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mauro Albonico
    Participant

Hi,
    we have buy event aggregator plugin to import events from another site.
    We are using the icalendar format but we have some problem importing picture.
    May I ask which is the best feed format ? or where my feed is wrong?
    this is the feed link https://www.bergamoavvenimenti.it/calendario/api/events_ical/

Thanks in advance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mauro,

Unfortunately Facebook feeds are currently the only type that support importing the featured image, although we do have a feature request logged regarding adding support for iCal feeds as well. I don’t have a timeline at the moment as to if/when this would be released. I’m sorry for the bad news! However, I did link this thread to our internal ticket, so if it does get implemented in the future, we will notify you here.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Courtney

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Thanks

Courtney

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator import’ is closed to new replies.