Aggregator download limits and overage charges

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator download limits and overage charges

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ron Rice
    Participant

I signed up for the Events Aggregator at the end of last week. My assistant set it up while I was on a weekend trip, was excited about the functionality and downloaded around 1000 events. At this point, we don’t know how the download limits work. Do they cut off automatically, do they charge for overage, how do they work? She is very concerned that we will be charged for the overage on downloads.

Ron Rice
    Participant

I should have stated this differently. She imported from 297 Facebook pages/groups.

Courtney

Hi Ron
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/ might help you out. The good news: you are totally safe. We count based upon the number of scheduled or manual imports, not based upon the quantity of events.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Ron Rice
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for that link. While it has answered part of my question and we are glad to know that initial saves don’t count toward the daily limit, we would still like to know what will happen when the daily limit is met or exceeded. Does the Event Aggregator cut off automatically when the limit is reached?

Thank you

Courtney

Hi Ron

That is correct. Basically Event Aggregator would stall anything else scheduled until the 24hr reset, which I believe is 5am PST.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator download limits and overage charges’ is closed to new replies.