Aggregator does not import from Facebook since EC 4.5.2.1

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator does not import from Facebook since EC 4.5.2.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jskk123
    Participant

I can manually run an import on any of my 60 facebook connections, but ever since EC 4.5.2.1, aggregator doesn’t auto-import from facebook like it used to. Super frustrating and even more so since I have to run each import manually. Would be nice if I could select several FB imports to run at once during times like this.

Unless you want to view my site for the error, I’d like to regress & install the previous version.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello jskk123,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m really sorry about this, we already have a highest priority bugticket in place for this issue and our devs are working on it. Hang in there a fix should be coming soon.

We are currently testing if a rollbackk to a previous version helps for the time being. In case you test it as well and you find that it works for you, please let me know.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

Cheers,
    Andras

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that a new Feature Release 4.5.4 for The Events Calendar plugin is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

You can find out more about the release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-community-events-4-5-the-events-calendar-4-5-4-pro-and-community-tickets/

Please update the plugin and let us know if the fix works for your site,

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator does not import from Facebook since EC 4.5.2.1’ is closed to new replies.