Aggregator + community events allow user to aggregate facebook events.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Aggregator + community events allow user to aggregate facebook events.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    Participant

How would I allow users on signup to add their facebook page url to aggregate events into their calendar?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out!

There is not currently an out of the box way to do this, but I think the simplest way to do it would be to use a custom registration form and then redirect to the import page (your-site.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=aggregator), where they can add their url.

If you want to do something like have them enter the url as a custom field when they create their account and then automatically add the url into Event Aggregator, that would involve quite a bit of customization. We are not currently able to do customizations, but we do have a themer’s guide with some great info on customizing our plugins. We are also here to answer questions and help point you in the right direction!

I hope that helps – please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator + community events allow user to aggregate facebook events.’ is closed to new replies.