Aggregator and selling tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Aggregator and selling tickets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JohnPeter Elverding

Hi there.
    I’m buidling a new site for a local touristboard and getting the bundle seems to be the best solution, bar for a few serious qusteions. We have just a few professional members, most hardly have a website but several use Facebook to publish their events.
    The aggragator seems to be the answer but how are both worlds connected. Will the information be read from several completely different facebook pages (As long as they have made it into an event…) with one and the same API or do we need an API for each site, created by the site owner.

As for the selling of tickets: You show woocommerce but did you create interfaces for paypal or (Ideal in our little country: I-deal which is used by all our banks)

Hope you can answer me as I’d like to present our board a whoppingly re-created site!

Courtney

Hello JohnPeter

Event Aggregator can aggregate events from multiple Facebook pages/groups so long as the event and page/group are public. You can schedule those events automatically, or run the imports manually.

Paypal would depend upon which ecommerce solution you go with. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.
    Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways. We do not directly integrate with Paypal at this time.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

JohnPeter Elverding

Thanks Courtney!

Good to get that clear on the aggregator!
    Related to paying for tickets:
    – I-deal is created by the dutch banks and by far and large the payment method used here. There is a payment portal (Like Mollie), they have an API available, so could you get any hints on how to have it connected?
    It would be quite likely that it would be a serious showcase for you guys as I’m developing ahead of several other touristboards.

Thanks, I think you’re closed for the weekend so I hope you have had a grand one!

JohnPeter Elverding

Sent too early: Here’s there API information

Cheers!

Courtney

Hello JohnPeter

Please see WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways. We do not directly integrate with payment gateways, but the options you are looking for might be available in the e-commerce plugins that would be required to work with Event Tickets Plus.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator and selling tickets’ is closed to new replies.