Aggregating Events from various players

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Aggregating Events from various players

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ClemVLP

Hi,
    I’m looking to aggregate events from different players of one community. That is, each player has its Facebook, some use Meetup etc and I would like to have one calendar with the following features:
    – automatically load events from these different players
    – add events manually
    – currate the events automatically loaded (optional)
    – make the calendar public on a website
    Please note that I don’t manage the accounts I need to pull the events from.
    Does that work with your solution or do I need all players to install a plug-in?
    Thanks a lot for your suggestions – C

Courtney

Hello Clem

Event Aggregator will do what you are looking for. It is built in to our free plugin, The Events Calendar, and just needs a license activated.

So long as the Facebook events are public events, you are able to import them without being an organizer. The same is true for Meetup as well. You can schedule these to either auto-populate a calendar, or have the posts as drafts for you to review before they are live on your calendar.

You can read more about which sources Event Aggregator works with at https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregating Events from various players’ is closed to new replies.