Agenda View tutorial?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Agenda View tutorial?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Butch Roy
    Participant

Hello, what happened to the tutorial referenced here: https://github.com/moderntribe/tribe-events-agenda-view

Butch Roy
    Participant

Whoops, I just saw this question has already been answered. It would be awesome if you guys updated that tutorial, though 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yep we removed it because it was outdated and created more questions then answers. We are working to add a new tutorial to help out, I do not have a timeline when we might release it though.

Thanks

Motorco
    Participant

Yeah – so just the very basic setup instructions would be most helpful. I followed it awhile back, setup my own view – great results. Tried again to make a new view, not working at all? So, there is some secret step that I am forgetting?

Motorco
    Participant

(Specifically, the rewrite rules are not working)

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Mike the Agenda view tutorial is broken and has to be remade, however, we have a major refactoring of the coding for 3.10 so we cannot update that tutorial until 3.10 is released.

Unfortunately, I have nothing else for this right now.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Agenda View tutorial?’ is closed to new replies.