After updating plugins and theme version, the functions.php-edits n/functional

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After updating plugins and theme version, the functions.php-edits n/functional

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi all,

Just updated both Event Tickets and Event Calendar to their latest versions, as well as the Avada theme we use on our site.
    Afterwards, it was clear that the manual changes to the functions.php file were no longer active. I had a few additions like renaming the standard ‘event’-phrasing.

My guess was, that the functions.php-additions had cleared out due to the Avada theme update. But to my surprise, everything was still there in my functions.php file! All snippets I added before, still existed in the functions.php file… but they have lost their effect.

Any clue on what this might be?

Barbara
    Participant

Something about opening a file with the same name (functions.php from the backup file and functions.php from the current wp-content…

Nico

hehehe 🙂

Thanks for letting us know this is resolved Hans in such a funny way!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but as usuaul if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘After updating plugins and theme version, the functions.php-edits n/functional’ is closed to new replies.