After update, single event shows small thumbnail instead of full size image

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After update, single event shows small thumbnail instead of full size image

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    andreafph
    Participant

Hello! Hopefully this is an easy one for ya…

I’m using an override on the single-event.php (in parent theme called _patterns > tribe-events > single-event.php). Before the update, the featured image was shown at full size but now it just shows the 100px wide by auto height thumbnail. I’ve tried several things to no avail. It does show the full size when I switch to Twenty Fifteen.

Added to theme functions:

`add_theme_support( ‘post-thumbnails’, array(‘post’, ‘page’, ‘tribe_events’) );

function custom_widget_featured_image() {
    global $post;

echo tribe_event_featured_image( $post->ID, ‘full’ );
    }
    add_action( ‘tribe_events_list_widget_before_the_event_title’, ‘custom_widget_featured_image’ );

andreafph
    Participant

I had some conflicts with classes in my css names after the update- I figured it out!

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘After update, single event shows small thumbnail instead of full size image’ is closed to new replies.