After update getting warning and error message

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After update getting warning and error message

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Meredith
    Participant

We recently updated our event calendar Pro, and now we are getting at this warning message:
    Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/hbco/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 2397

How do I fix this? It is causing a problem with the layout of our entire site

Brian Petruzzi
    Participant

I’m having the exact same issue. Is there a solution???

Meredith
    Participant

Brian, did you recently update as well? I have been searching all over for a solution.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Brian Petruzzi
    Participant

Yes I updated 3 days ago and started getting this error. Is there anyone available on this support forum???

Brian Petruzzi
    Participant

I see a reply from a Support Tech, but it’s PRIVATE. What use is that? Come on!!!

Geoff B.

Dear Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to write back.

To answer your question, we are absolutely available to our customers questions.
    However, even though you are always welcome to look at other threads, for a variety of reasons, we discourage piggy-backing on another customer’s thread.

In other words, the best and fastest way to get help is always to open up your own thread on a given topic.
    Although some situations may look very similar on the surface, the actual cause of the issue can vary greatly from one website to the other.

As for the private reply, this was not meant to be offensive. We apologize if it was perceived that way.
    In some cases (like this one), there was very sensitive information being shared.

As you can imagine, we value our customer’s privacy highly when it comes to that type of information. Hence the choice of a private reply in this specific case.

All of that to say that we will gladly help you out in your own thread as we would hate to have you experience such messages any longer than you already have.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Meredith
    Participant

Even when I revert back to the 2016 theme and deactivate all the plug-ins except for the event calendar and events calendar Pro I still get the same error message.

Meredith
    Participant

This reply is private.

Meredith
    Participant

I had to deactivate the plug-in in order for my site to display properly. I still need to figure out why I am getting this warning message.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Meredith
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Meredith,

Awesome. Please keep us posted.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘After update getting warning and error message’ is closed to new replies.