After update – content embedding in Jobs???

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After update – content embedding in Jobs???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christine White
    Participant

I am using Events Calendar Pro and WP Job Manager as well. I am seeing events show up on my job posting. I use both plugins on many sites. I was wondering if you have figured out a way to resolve this issue. http://granitefallswa.com/job/granite-falls-school-district-granite-falls-wa-1060-director-of-business-operations/

Geoff

Hey @pixelpaper,

So sorry to hear you’re hitting this issue. We are indeed aware of it and are planning to release a fix for it in our very next maintenance release (version 4.2.2) which will be out within the next few days.

I’ve added a note to the ticket in our system and will be sure to follow up with you when the release goes out. In the meantime, you can downgrade to version 4.2 and that should help out.

Thanks so much for your patience while we work on this!

Geoff

Geoff

Hey there,

We wanted to follow-up to let you know that we were able to patch this up in The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO 4.2.2, which are both now available to download and install if you haven’t done so already.

Please do be sure to check out our release notes for a full overview of what’s new in the release and feel free to let us know if you run into this or any other issues after the update.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘After update – content embedding in Jobs???’ is closed to new replies.