After PayPal payment the tickets/products are showing as processing not complete

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets After PayPal payment the tickets/products are showing as processing not complete

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kamen
    Participant

Hello,

I am using Event Tickets Plus v.4.2.7.1, The Events Calendar PRO v.4.2.6 and WooCommerce v.2.6.4. After purchasing and making a payment trough PayPal my tickets/products are showing as processing not completed… I am not sure why is that but without completing the order the tickets will not be emailed to the client.

Am I missing something?

Can you help?

Kamen

Geoff B.

Good evening Kamen and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

This is actually normal behaviour:

1. By default the order status is set to “processing” after a Paypal payment
    2. The tickets are not sent until the order is set to “Complete”

Although this is great for a lot of our customers, it sounds like you would prefer these orders to be set to “Complete” automatically after a successful payment.

The good news is that you can do exactly that. You have a couple of options available to you:

1. Go to Events -> Settings -> Tickets and scroll all the way down (look for WooCommerce Support)
    2. If that does not work, you can also add the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/automatically-complete-orders/

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Kamen
    Participant

Let me try that and I will see hoe it goes.

Thank you

Geoff B.

Good evening Kamen,

I am hoping it works to your satisfaction.

Keep us posted.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘After PayPal payment the tickets/products are showing as processing not complete’ is closed to new replies.