After log in not redirecting to form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events After log in not redirecting to form

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Daniella
    Participant

Hi, when trying to add an event, http://kidoinfo.com/ri/events/community/add, after the person logs in on Chrome, the login page refreshes instead of redirecting to the form. It works correctly on Safari.
    Any ideas?
    Thank you!

Casey
    Participant

Daniella – thanks for reaching out. Could you send me a private reply with a login so I can duplicate this functionality? I wasn’t able to duplicate this on Chrome in my testing environment. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Also, have you tried activating the default 2013 theme to see if this problem still persists? Give that a try so we can narrow down the cause. Thanks!

Daniella
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Daniella,
    Have you deactivated all other plugins? It looks like you might have a caching plugin installed that is causing this issue. Try deactivating that and see if it resolves your issue. Thanks!

Daniella
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

You might see if you can manually exclude that URL from being cached in that plugin’s settings. I would reach out to that plugin developer to see if there’s a way to exclude certain URLs from the cache.

Daniella
    Participant

Will do. Thanks, Casey.

Casey
    Participant

Since it sounds like you have everything you need, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

We really appreciate your support and please let us know if you need anything else in the future. If you find yourself with a few minutes and would be so kind as to give us a “Works” rating or a positive star voting on the WordPress.org repo (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/the-events-calendar/), or even a shoutout to your followers on Facebook or Twitter, it would mean a lot to us. Thanks again for using the plugin.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘After log in not redirecting to form’ is closed to new replies.