After last update getting 404 Errors for repeating evnets

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After last update getting 404 Errors for repeating evnets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    carcal1
    Participant

Hello,
    After the last update, I’m getting 404 PageNot Found Errors when I click on a repeating event.
    Singel events are working fine.

Also, when i click on “See All” for a repeating event the 404 error comes up and the url of the event page is NOT related to the event. it is a completely different (old) event.

Please advise on how to fix.
    Thanks,
    C

Patricia

Hey Cary,

Thanks for contacting us!

As already mentioned in this thread, last week we released the latest versions of The Events Calendar (TEC) and Events Calendar Pro (ECP) with a permalink update for recurring events (the permalink logic was removed from TEC and implemented on ECP instead). Please make sure both plugins are up to date: TEC version 4.5.8 and ECP version 4.4.14.

If both plugins are up-to-date and the issue persists, please access your Dashboard and head over to Settings > Permalinks for a permalink flush (no need to change anything, just visit the permalinks page).

If you need anything else in the meantime, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

carcal1
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

carcal1
    Participant

Thanks, It seems to be working now.
    I think it just took a while for all my pages to resolve internally and also post to my CDN.

Have a great Sunday!

C

Patricia

Hi Cary,

You are very welcome!

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘After last update getting 404 Errors for repeating evnets’ is closed to new replies.