After a long fight with add event showing wrong time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After a long fight with add event showing wrong time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

Its not in the code, but in an overlaying js the 8:00 – 5:00pm (instead og 08:00 – 17:00) .. and if you take a look at the code in:

/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/modules/datepickers.php (see image) there’s also a ” misplaced (see marker).

When I load the page it shows the right time, but after a few millisecs the am/pm takes over. Leaving me exactly with the same problem we had for months now.

Lars
    Participant

The image:

Barry

Hi Lars,

Thanks for contacting us though I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing problems.

/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/modules/datepickers.php (see image) thereโ€™s also a โ€ misplaced (see marker).

This should have been addressed in our 4.4.4 release. I can’t see your system information so I don’t know which version of Community Events you are running – but updating to the latest and greatest would certainly be worthwhile ๐Ÿ™‚

After a long fight with add event showing wrong time … Its not in the code, but in an overlaying js the 8:00 โ€“ 5:00pm (instead og 08:00 โ€“ 17:00)

Just to be crystal clear, you are referring to an issue whereby the Community Events datepicker does not reliably use 24hr time, even if that is what WordPress is configured to use?

If so, that is a known bug we’re actively working on and hope to ship in our very next maintenance release.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘After a long fight with add event showing wrong time’ is closed to new replies.