Advanced Post Manager incorrect shared Stock value

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions Advanced Post Manager incorrect shared Stock value

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas
    Participant

When using the Advanced Post Manager the Stock levels only appear correct for Events that do not use Tickets with shared capacity. This makes it very difficult to really know if the Stock column is displaying correct values or not. When an Event does use shared capacity then the Stock column value simply combines all the individual stock levels for each of the types of ticket – instead of displayig the “shared” value.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Nicholas!

Thanks for taking you time to report this.

I have indeed been able to reproduce this issue and it seems a bug ticket is already in place.

I will set this thread’s status to pending fix and link it to the report. We’ll notify you once a fix has been released in one of our next maintenance releases.

I apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Best,
    Victor

Sky
    Keymaster

Just a note that this issue has been fixed in our latest release of Event Tickets Plus.

Maintenance Release for the week of 14 November 2019

Let us know if the updates resolve the problem for you!

Best,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Advanced Post Manager incorrect shared Stock value’ is closed to new replies.