Advanced List Widget: [tribe_events_list] – How to fix the spread-out display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Advanced List Widget: [tribe_events_list] – How to fix the spread-out display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kshykula
    Participant

Hi!

I have inserted the Advanced List Widget via shortcode into a text box using the Avada Theme. My shortcode is as follows: [tribe_events_list tags=”#232″]. The 232 is code for the tag “back to school” – the information I wish to pull onto the page.

When viewing the live page, I can see that the events that are listed are not formatted nicely at all; and are really spread out; almost like there is too much padding top and bottom. The image setup is also not optimal. I tried to play around with this using “Inspect” in Chrome, but was unable to reduce the space above or below by reducing padding or margins, although I could reduce space before the title.

Here is a link to the production page I am working on; https://www.westmountcharter.com/parents/back-to-school-3/ password is [removed by support]. If you scroll down from the top, you will see two test events I entered into the calendar.

I tried a bit of css just within Avada, but can’t really effect much of anything.

I then followed the instructions here:

Specifically the section on the Advanced List Widget. No changes are being affected.

Suggestions would be amazing!

Thanks,

Kat

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Kat,

Thanks for reaching out!

It’s difficult for me to see what end result you would like to achieve. Do you maybe have a mockup you could share?

Also, there are other shortcode options that might better suit you for this.

With Events Calendar PRO we have a bunch of other shortcodes built in. Here’s a rundown on them: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/

Also this free third-party plugin gives you some other options as well. Maybe give it a try. Please note, that since this specific plugin is not maintained by us we cannot provide support for it, but a lot of our users have it installed and make use of it.

Let me know how I can help you further.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Advanced List Widget: [tribe_events_list] – How to fix the spread-out display’ is closed to new replies.