Admin view of event list

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Admin view of event list

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Josh.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    funniteart
    Participant

I hold anywhere from 30-50 events a month. When I open up the events section of my admin panel, I would like to be able to have a default view. (ie sorted by nearest date) Right now, the sort is starting with december. This is really annoying and time consuming because I am in and out of this screen constantly. Every single time I update something, it returns me to working in December. UGH. So, how can I change this?

I also would like to see in this list the # of registrants so far. Why is that not a column choice?

Josh
    Participant

Hello funniteart,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately there currently isn’t an option to permanently set the sort order by start date within the plugin settings. However, there is this snippet that may be able to point you in the right direction for permanently filtering the query that displays those posts within the admin the way that you would like.

As for the issue with the number of registrants for the event displaying in that table, this seems like a great idea for the plugin. Outside of custom coding these elements (this appears to be a great article for that) you can submit a feature request on our UserVoice page for our developers to consider this feature for an upcoming release.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you on this thread.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin view of event list’ is closed to new replies.