Admin Demo for Event Ticket plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Admin Demo for Event Ticket plus

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stefano

Hello,

I’m using The Event Calendar PRO on a client website with a 1-site license.

I was evaluating to use again that on another website with the Event Ticket PLUS plugin, for the same client and I would like to ask a couple of questions.

1) Is it possible to update an existing license to the superior one (3-sites) paying the difference?
    2) Is it possible to send invoices for tickets with Event Tickets PLUS
    3) Do you have an admin demo to evaluate the product?

Thank you for your attention.

Stefano

Courtney

Hi Stefano

1. You can definitely upgrade an existing license at My Account » Licenses https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/.

2. We rely upon e-commerce plugins for payment processing in Event Tickets Plus. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways. These plugins will handle the invoicing.

3. At this time, we do not have a demo of the back end.  However, you can see for a demo of the front end of our products.  Check it out at WP Shindig Demo Site https://wpshindig.com/events/

Read more at: Do you have a demo, examples I can see, or trial licenses?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Stefano

Thanks Courtney for your kind answer.

I just need an additional information, it is possible to handle a complete
    registration and paying using event tickets plus without a ecommerce
    solution? Does it support stripe and paypal?

Courtney

Hi Stefano

Events Calendar Pro requires also using an e-commerce. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

Event Tickets by itself can interface with Paypal using the new Tribe Commerce feature. You can test this all out for free. However, Event Tickets does not have all the features of Plus, such as QR code check-ins, etc.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Stefano

Thanks again.

So without installing an ecommerce solution, with only Event Calendar PRO and Event Ticket PLUS you still can manage a registration and a payment through Paypal but not Stripe. Is this correct?

Sorry for bothering you but we have specified needs about this

Courtney

Hi Stefano

Event Tickets includes Paypal support. This is the basic free plugin that is still required to use Event Tickets Plus. Give Event Tickets a try on your site to see if it will meet your needs.

To use Paypal with Event Tickets Plus, you’ll still need to install WooCommerce or EDD.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin Demo for Event Ticket plus’ is closed to new replies.