Adjust Total Sold and Finalized After Test Stripe Payments

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adjust Total Sold and Finalized After Test Stripe Payments

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eric Reynolds
    Participant

After running a test transaction using a Stripe payment and then deleting the test order, the “Total Sold” and “Finalized” field values, when viewing event attendees, will not reduce by one. Do I have to adjust these values in the database?

🙂 Eric

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Eric,

Thanksf for reaching out, good question!

When deleting an order, you will need to manually adjust your stock back to the wished value. Though I don’t know what ecommerce platform you are using, I know that this is also the case when you delete an order of a general product from WooCommerce.

I hope this clarifies.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adjust Total Sold and Finalized After Test Stripe Payments’ is closed to new replies.