Additional variables besides number of tickets ("add ons"?)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Additional variables besides number of tickets ("add ons"?)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Codebloo

Hi! I was wondering if it’s possible to offer ticket package “add ons” that differ in number from the number of tickets over all.

IE.
    I have 12 spaces available in a class for learning to ride a bike
    I have 4 loaner bikes available

I would like to sell up to 12 tickets, but only allow 4 of those tickets to reserve a bike.
    I would be happy with either the system allowing me to input 16 tickets (12 plain, 4 w/bike) and then shutting down registration after any 12 are sold, or an additional input/select under the number of tickets that offers the loan bike “add on”

The rest of the system is perfect so hopefully this is a possibility. Thanks!

Barry

Hi Codebloo,

This is definitely a possibility but it’s not something that our Eventbrite or WooTickets add-ons facilitate out of the box and it would certainly require some custom development (a good working knowledge of how WooCommerce ticks under the hood would be important here, if you were thinking of building this sort of thing on top of WooTickts) to bring about what you are after.

Barry

Codebloo

Thanks Barry. To whom would you recommend I speak about this WooTickets development? Anyone in mind that has the required experience?

Many thanks!

bloo

Barry

I can’t really make any specific recommendations on that front; try searching for some WooCommerce developers or take a look at the profiles of some notable WooCommerce extension authors – they could be worth approaching here.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional variables besides number of tickets ("add ons"?)’ is closed to new replies.