Additional options with the ticket that affect the price

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Additional options with the ticket that affect the price

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi,

I’m planning to sell event registrations. Those will be events held couple of times a year and the package includes accomodation. With Event Tickets Plus, would it be possible to have a checkbox which says ‘Single Room’ and if checked the price goes up for a fixed rate? It’s a feature exactly like this: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/creating-a-bookable-product/?_ga=2.58103210.1876142468.1529521665-2125036659.1528227724#resources (Bookable Resources).

Also, I am planning to have a lot of additional fields like name, address, passport number etc. I saw that feature was possible. I would like to enable customers to make multiple reservations at once (multiple tickets) and all of those additional fields need to be required for every ticket independently, including Single Room checkbox.

Please let me know if that would be possible.
    Thanks

David

Just to mention, I am planning to integrate the plugin with WooCommerce.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for considering our products. The Event Tickets Plus doesn’t allow you to do add-ons that affect the price. However, Woocomerce may have extensions that your attendee can do this once its in their cart since the ticket is actually just a woocomerce product. The event ticket will allow the attendee to fill in any details with the custom fields you see fit.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional options with the ticket that affect the price’ is closed to new replies.