Additional Options under ticket sales

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Additional Options under ticket sales

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Can some please help me. For some reason the additional drop down are no generating on safari or fire fox, only sometimes in chrome. When a client selects a ticket, the additional tickets option drop down is not generating. Thank you for your help.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Michael,

I’m happy to help you out! Thank for using our plugins for your site. 🙂

So I’ve taken a look at your site’s ticketed events in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, and the option to purchase more tickets is working on my end. However, it’s not a drop down option, but an up and down arrow inside of the ticket count box, so I think perhaps I misunderstood you? Would you mind sending over a screenshot so I can take a look and make sure I’m troubleshooting the correct thing for you?

Let me know if you have any questions about doing this!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional Options under ticket sales’ is closed to new replies.