Additional License Purchase

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Additional License Purchase

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ben Davies
    Participant

Hi,

Was just auditing our licenses and just noticed that my admin team have accidentally ordered 1 too many Event Aggregator licenses (license ending in ****37c1df which Expires: Nov 10th, 2017) . See screenshot. https://goo.gl/6eSPjP You can see it hasn’t been used. Are we able to get a credit for this towards our next purchase?

I’m just about to buy a new Event Aggregator plugin now for another customer (as well as a Pro plugin). The other alternative is can we get this Event Aggregator license (above) expiry set to today and then we’ll just apply it to the other customers site?

Thanks in advance
    Dean

Ben Davies
    Participant

Oh, I just picked up that we’ve bought 2 additional licenses by accident! The other one is license code *****822fa Expires 17/4/2017. You can see that also hasn’t been used. See screenshot https://goo.gl/BFoWB7

Considering we are about to buy 1 x Events Aggregator and 1 x Pro plugin today, can we just get credits for these 2 unused licenses we’ve incorrectly bought and put them used towards the 2 we are going to buy today?

Thanks
    Dean

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Ben Davies
    Participant

>With that in mind, I went ahead and extended the duration of ****37c1df as per your request.

Thank you, appreciated!

For the other license, there is little I can do since we are more than 2/3 into that license , but I would like to offer you a 30% discount on your Pro plugin. You can use the following discount code

Okay I understand your policy, but it is disappointing considering you can see the license wasn’t used. It was actually bought at the same time as the renewal for the Facebook Events plugin that was used on eziodeangelis.com.au website, which is why it didn’t get used. Clearly there is an obvious double up there as you can see by the coinciding renewal date of the 2 licenses (the unused license and duplicate license code ending in *****2d6c70 both have the same expiry of April 17th, 2017). Based on this, would you re-consider?

Ben Davies
    Participant

Also I just noticed, I don’t have the Events Aggregator in my downloads section. Can you pls fix that? Ta

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Ben Davies
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the long delay. Holiday times here.

Thank you for your consideration. That is really appreciated!

Love your work!

Geoff B.

Good evening Dean,

I am super stoked that all is well for you.
    Thank you for your great words.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Happy new year!

Geoff B.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional License Purchase’ is closed to new replies.