Additional info (like Attendee name) appearing on the ticket?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Additional info (like Attendee name) appearing on the ticket?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

It would be good to be able to include additional information (like attendee names) on the email template, like venue instructions, company logo, etc.

Is that possible?

Thanks.

Mike.

Cliff

Hi Mike.

There is currently a bug where Attendee meta is not included in Tickets emails.

Am I right that you’re not referring to this bug but instead asking for additional event information to be added to the Tickets email?

If yes, you can reference our Themer’s Guide to alter the Tickets email templates.

Mike
    Participant

Ok thanks. I hadn’t realised there was a bug. I’m assuming Attendee meta would include the ‘Additional information’ fields you can add when you create/edit the ticket.

I’ve decided not to use the additional information function (i.e. attendee name) this time, as buying a bulk load of tickets, like for a group, would also require names for every attendee. Sometimes groups won’t be able to confirm the names that will go with every ticket.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

Cliff

Thanks for the update.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release. I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Geoff

Hey Mike,

We wanted to follow-up to let you know that we were able to patch this up in Event Tickets Plus 4.2.2, which is now available to download and install if you haven’t done so already.

Please do be sure to check out our release notes for a full overview of what’s new in the release and feel free to let us know if you run into this or any other issues after the update.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional info (like Attendee name) appearing on the ticket?’ is closed to new replies.