Additional Fields not displayed in single event view.

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Additional Fields not displayed in single event view.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kadi Driscoll
    Participant

Hi guys, I have a bunch of Additional Fields set up for my calendar, they are visible when submitting an event via from & back end, but the info is not displayed on the single event page. It does show up in the filter bar so people can search for listings with these fields, but then they are not able to see the info!

You can see an example of a listing which should be displaying some of the additional fields but isn’t. http://www.eatingdisorderstreatmentreviews.org/event/medas-22nd-annual-national-conference-why-weight-envisioning-a-new-future-in-eating-disorder-treatment/2017-03-10/

Also on another note…. Could you tell me why all of a sudden the photo event titles are on top of the photos? It used to be that the title was stretched to the right but after the recent update it’s now on top of the photo!

Thanks guys.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Kadi,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your issues, and I’m sorry you are having these after an update.

If I see correctly, then you are using the Avada theme which has our plugins integrated into the theme with some template overrides. It can very well be that Avada didn’t update their calendar files yet.

To find out the cause of the problems I would like to ask you to switch to a default theme like twentysixteen and check if the issues still exist there.

After that the next step would be to run a full test for conflicts based on this guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Please let me know the results.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Kadi Driscoll
    Participant

Hi there…

No the problem is defiantly the update as you can see from my test site (which hasn’t been updated yet, the info is displayed appropriately, actually whatever the update did, it made my whole thing look like crap. I’m running the older version of avada on both sites so the theme isn’t the issue either.

Here is that same exact event on my live site , you can see the “other” info is missing & the headers are messed up.

Please advise…

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Kadi,

Thanks for getting back to me and providing further explanation.

Could you send me some screenshots or links so I can compare your test and live site?

Also, did you manage to check with a default theme what that gives you?

Thanks,

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional Fields not displayed in single event view.’ is closed to new replies.