additional fields in same order as settings

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO additional fields in same order as settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    carosch
    Participant

Hello,

I have some additional fields and I have organize them in a specific order witch make sense related to the content.
    For example:

Tous publics
    En famille
    Adultes
    Jeune public
    Scolaire
    À partir de 4 ans
    À partir de 6 ans
    À partir de 7 ans
    Enfants de 7 à 12 ans
    À partir de 8 ans
    À partir de 10 ans
    À partir de 12 ans
    À partir de 15 ans
    À partir de 16 ans
    13-18 ans
    Enfants accompagnés d’un adulte

But in the filter bar on front-end, the order is not the same.
    I see that the plugin try to take an alphabetical order, but with errors due to french accent.
    How can I do to order the additional fileds lists in the same order on back and front end ?

Caroline

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Caroline,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, there is no direct way to adjust the order of custom fields in Filter Bar at the moment other than put them in alphabetical order. It may very well be possible with some custom development, but I do not have a workaround that is supported by the plugin.

I’m sorry for the news, but I hope this at least helps answer your question about the possibility of changing the order of filters.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’d be happy to help as much possible.

Best,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘additional fields in same order as settings’ is closed to new replies.