Additional Fields Disapearing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Additional Fields Disapearing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Luke

Hi
    I’m using 2.0.5 Pro – when I update settings all the additional fields disapear. They are still in the database but don’t show up in the new additional field settings tab or on the site.
    This has only happened since I updatedto your new settings interface.
    Can you help please.
    Luke

Henry

@Luke

Try updating The Events Calendar plugin (not Pro) also. I noticed that you need to have them both running the latest version for this bug to be resolved.

momofone
    Participant

I had this issue and had both latest versions (brand new site). I didn’t even deactivate the plugin when the fields disappeared. However, when I added the fields again they seem to be sticking. Fields were in the database, just not in the posting screen or on the custom fields page. Awaiting a bug fix for this.

David
    Participant

I’ve got the same issue and I have both latest versions (Plugin installed just 2 days ago)

Luke

Running 2.0.5 for both.

Rob

Thanks guys. I’m seeing this, too – looks like we introduced an issue while we were adjusting the settings page. I’ve logged this as the top priority for 2.0.6 and will see if we can get a hotfix of some kind deployed in the interim. Apologies for the inconvenience thus far and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

David
    Participant

Thanks Rob

Rob

Thank YOU, David. I apologize that we let you down here and know that we’re working hard to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional Fields Disapearing’ is closed to new replies.