Additional Fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Additional Fields

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Additional Field (“Leader / Speaker”) not Sorting in Filter Bar dropdown on https://www.mindfulevents.com/events/list/. I need it to sort alphabetically like the other filters.

Additional Field (“Leader / Speaker”) doesn’t appear as an Active Column on https://www.mindfulevents.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events. How do I add it to active Columns so that it appears?

Thanks,
    Al Soto

Cliff

Hi, Al / Michael.

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future, and thanks for your understanding.

===

1)

Regarding PRO’s Additional Fields integrating with Filter Bar, I wasn’t able to recreate this sorting issue. If you share a link and some annotated screenshots or a video screen capture, it might help communicate what you’re seeing and what exactly the issue is.

2)

Additionally, PRO’s Additional Fields does not become columns at the Events wp-admin screen, although that’s a neat idea.

You could request this as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Michael
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Attached is a screen shot of the Additional Field “Leader /Speaker” showing the values not in alphabetical order.

Thank you,
    Michael

Cliff

Thanks for sharing that to clarify.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Courtney

Hello Michael

We’ve recently released an update to Filter Bar that should resolve this issue. Can you give it a test?
    https://theeventscalendar.com/release-filter-bar-4-5/

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional Fields’ is closed to new replies.