Additional Event Fields only displayed on first event instance

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Additional Event Fields only displayed on first event instance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    peopleschurch
    Participant

In our current calendar we are using additional event fields to give events a room number, a contact phone number and the name of a teacher each event. These fields show up on the first instance of the event on the calendar, but not for later recurring events. Is there a setting I need to change so that they appear on all future recurring events?

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you’re having difficulties.

That definitely seems like a legitimate bug and I’ll get it logged so the team can address it as quickly as possible: we’ll do our best to keep you posted of progress 🙂

Thanks for reporting this and for your patience while we investigate and develop a solution.

peopleschurch
    Participant

I am fairly certain this occurs when a recurring event has already been created and then the custom fields are added later on (I had been using the Custom Fields area and then switched everything to the Additional Custom Fields in the Events Calendar area). Hope that helps.

Barry

Thanks for that update – I actually see this myself even if I create a brand new event and set the custom fields at time of creation, but I’ll definitely add your note to our internal bug tracker in case it helps the assigned developer to reproduce 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we were able to work on this issue for our upcoming 3.8 release. Keep an eye out on your site for an update announcement! If you update and are still seeing this problem, please post a new thread so we can check it out. Thank you for your patience while we got this fix in place.

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional Event Fields only displayed on first event instance’ is closed to new replies.