Adding WooCommerce Subscriptions Options to Edit Ticket Admin Screen

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding WooCommerce Subscriptions Options to Edit Ticket Admin Screen

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Sean Spence.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sean Spence
    Participant

We purchased woocommerce subscriptions plugin to allow people to make multiple payments for expensive tickets.

I’m trying to add the same options shown in the WP-Admin WooCommerce Product creation area to the front end edit ticket metabox.

Do you have any documentation or information you can share to help me tackle this?

One specific thing I’m trying to understand is the javascript where you pull the data for the ticket upon opening the Edit Ticket meta box. In this file: event-tickets\src\resources\js\tickets.js

Can I access that same info in my own JavaScript file?

Caroline

Hi Sean,

Thanks for reaching out! This sort of template modification constitutes a rather complicated customization, which is a bit beyond the scope of what we’re typically able to support. That said, we’d be glad to do our best to point you in the right direction here! We are currently on limited availability this week due to our yearly team retreat, but we can certainly do a bit more research and follow up with you next week once we’re back at full capacity. Thanks so much for your patience while we look into this for you! 🙂

Cheers, and we’ll be in touch shortly!

Sean Spence
    Participant

Can you give me some idea (or documentation reference) how I could use the same javascript you all use to populate the “Edit Ticket” screen I showed in my attached screenshot in my own custom area?

Sean Spence
    Participant

Ok, a better question, how can I modify the $return out put of:

final public function ajax_handler_ticket_edit() {)

I’ve modified the file: event-tickets\src\Tribe\Tickets.php

And added return values that I need and will do what I want.

1) I need to know how I can add return values to that function to get the data I want (without modifying a core file…)
    2) I need to know more info about after setting those values how to save them using the same method you do in the edit ticket javascript.

Trisha

Hi Sean,

I can help with this! I spoke to one of our developers and he pointed me to the filter ‘tribe_events_tickets_ajax_ticket_edit‘ on Line 675 of ‘event-tickets\src\Tribe\Tickets.php‘.

That should get you headed in the right direction. Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding WooCommerce Subscriptions Options to Edit Ticket Admin Screen’ is closed to new replies.