Adding WCK Custom Taxonomies / Custom Fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Adding WCK Custom Taxonomies / Custom Fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Norman
    Participant

Hi! For front-end posting, the custom taxonomies / fields that I have assigned to the tribe_events are not showing. They show up just fine in the back end. We’ll need to have this available for our organizations to submit events- can you point me in the right direction? Also for template development to display them afterwards?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas!

Thank you for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this topic.

If you assigned custom taxonomies and custom fields to the tribe_events post type, they won’t show up by default in the community add form. You can achieve that, but will involve custom coding.

We have a great article about customizing our templates you should know about > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

You will find the templates for the Community Events add form at /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/

I hope that helps! Is there anything else I can help you with? Let me know about it.

Best,
    Victor

Thomas Norman
    Participant

Hi – this doesn’t really answer my question – why do the taxonomies show up in the backend, but not the front? There’s nothing in the article about looping a custom taxonomy with the edit-event template.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Norman,

I’m sorry that didn’t help answer your question.

I believe you were trying to make some customization to the Community add form, which we can’t provide support for.

I see you have asked for a refund, so I will close this thread now, though I hope to be of help in the future if you consider using our plugins.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding WCK Custom Taxonomies / Custom Fields’ is closed to new replies.