Adding upcoming events to a wordpress theme homepage

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Adding upcoming events to a wordpress theme homepage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Ridneour
    Participant

Hi – I am trying to add a list of four upcoming events to our homepage. Currently, our theme has an events manager, but The Events Calendar is much better. Instead of my homepage automatically pulling upcoming events from my theme’s event manager, how would I adjust the code below to pull in the information from The Events Calendar?

[deleted code]

Thanks!
    Chelsea

Barry

Hi!

Unfortunately the forum doesn’t do a great job dealing with code posted directly in replies.

Can I ask you to share that again, but by linking to a copy of your snippet hosted on Pastebin, Gist or some similar service.

John Ridneour
    Participant

Ah, no problem. Here is a link to it on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ZyTR3M7p.
    Thanks!
    Chelsea

Barry

OK, so how about populating $eventsposts with:

$eventsposts = tribe_get_events( array( 'posts_per_page' => 4 ) );

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding upcoming events to a wordpress theme homepage’ is closed to new replies.