Adding tickets to account

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding tickets to account

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aemcclane
    Participant

When we first started selling tickets, we didn’t have people create accounts. We quickly realized we needed them to, so we changed it, but we had a handful of people who bought tickets on the first day who aren’t attached to an account. I have someone who is needing to edit the information submitted on those tickets. She created an account, I assigned the transaction to her account in WooCommerce, but it isn’t assigning the tickets to her.

How can we assign the tickets to her account? And if we aren’t able to do that, how do we edit information in tickets that aren’t attached to a user? I know the user switching plugin works for ones attached to an account, but that won’t help in this instance.

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey aemcclane,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m not sure it is possible to attach tickets without an account to a WooCommerce order later. Maybe manually by digging into the database, but that is a big maybe.

Alternatively what you can try to do is – I’m just brainstorming some ideas here – give those users a 100% off coupon and ask them to make the purchase again while also creating an account.

This might be a bit inconvenient for the users, but achieves the goal. (For the trouble they need to go through you can offer something extra, I dunno, 10% off the next purchase.)

Alternatively, since there is no way to directly edit attendee date, you can manually dig into the database and change it there.

Does any of this help?

Andras

aemcclane
    Participant

Bummer! Maybe something to add in the future as an ability.

Andras
    Keymaster

Yeah. If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: We’d be grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Thanks!

PS2: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would also be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Much appreciated!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding tickets to account’ is closed to new replies.