Adding ticket with "on request" price

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding ticket with "on request" price

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    annlen
    Participant

Hi there,

Is it possible to add a ticket with a “on request” price.

We have need to set up events to which client can get pricing after contacting the agency.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! Could you elaborate a bit more on how you would like this to work? If I understand correctly, you’re looking to create events with tickets but not show the price or allow tickets to be purchased until the customer has contacted the agency?

If this is the case, there isn’t currently an out-of-the-box way to set this up, but you could potentially do something like adding a message to contact the agency on the front end of the event, and then set a “base price” on the tickets. Once you’ve spoken with the customer, you could provide them with a coupon code (created within WooCommerce) for a discounted price.

Let me know if that helps or if there’s another way you would like this to work, and I’ll be happy to see what I can recommend!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding ticket with "on request" price’ is closed to new replies.