Adding text under \'Event Image\' on submit form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Adding text under \'Event Image\' on submit form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    slatterys
    Participant

Hello,

I wanted to add some image guidelines under the \’Event Image\’ on the Submit an event form. I tired this:

add_filter(\’tribe_events_community_section_before_image-uploader\’, \’add_text\’);

function add_text_organizer() {
    echo \’

Please submit an image that is 1080px wide by 315px high

\’;
    }

But it didn\’t work.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Sarah

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for reaching out!

Try using the tribe_events_community_section_after_featured_image hook:

add_action('tribe_events_community_section_after_featured_image', 'tribe_add_ce_image_notice');

function tribe_add_ce_image_notice() {
    echo 'Please submit an image that is 1080px wide by 315px high';
    }

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you need any further help with this, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

slatterys
    Participant

Amazing, thankyou! One more question – is there a way I can center this text without centring the entire form?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! I’m glad that helped.

You could change this line in the snippet I sent previously:

echo '

Please submit an image that is 1080px wide by 315px high

';

That should center the text without affecting any other part of the form. You can also add some other rules to the “style” attribute if needed, such as a margin or some padding.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help with!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding text under \'Event Image\' on submit form’ is closed to new replies.