Adding PRO to community events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Adding PRO to community events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Erin Rush
    Participant

I have a community events calendar that I am happy with but I am thinking about purchasing PRO as well. I would like one calendar for community events and the other for community classes, which I think I can do using different views of the same calendar? I was wondering though if a second feature was a discounted price? Thanks!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi yorkshiretots,

I’m glad you’re enjoying the Community Events add-on. We do not offer discounted prices for multiple products, but can I ask why you think you need to purchase PRO? We are currently beta testing a filter bar that could might work to delineate your events/classes. Check out this video preview and let me know what you think.

https://theeventscalendar.com/filter-bar-a-video-preview/

— Julie

Erin

I need to be able to run two different calendars and if people are uploading classes I need to have a repeat events option – otherwise it’s just too time consuming for them. I am looking into other calendars as well as I do like my modern tribe calendar but it’s tough to pay for two calendars to get the options I need. Thanks!

Erin

I just wanted to check, if I do upgrade to PRO will people be able to submit repeat events via the community event submission form? Thanks!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello Erin,

Yes, by adding the PRO plugin to Community Events people will be able to add recurring events to the calendar.

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding PRO to community events’ is closed to new replies.