Adding Price fields to Attendee Information?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding Price fields to Attendee Information?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emily Friedricks
    Participant

Hi I would like to know if it is possible to sell an item/product within Event Tickets Plus.

It seems that “Attendee Information” does not have the ability to add field items with prices.

Is there a work around for this? or Can I add a custom filed that supports fields with prices? That way when the select that filed it adds to the total price of that ticket?

George
    Participant

Hey @Breanna,

Thanks for reaching out!

It seems that “Attendee Information” does not have the ability to add field items with prices.

↑ This is correct.

Is there a work around for this? or Can I add a custom filed that supports fields with prices? That way when the select that filed it adds to the total price of that ticket?

↑ There is unfortunately not any such workaround for this at this time. 🙁 I’m sorry to disappoint!

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Price fields to Attendee Information?’ is closed to new replies.