Adding Price Field to top of Event Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding Price Field to top of Event Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wickedsimple
    Participant

I would like to have the price of the event appear under the Event Title, Date & Time at the top of the single event page. I figured out how to add a new field but that only allows the price to show up in the box with the map, address, etc. and not up at the top of the page along with the event title. How can I do that?

Donna

Josh
    Participant

Hello wickedsimple,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You can follow the steps provided in our Themer’s Guide to create a new version of the single event template within your child theme. With your “single-event.php” view copied to your theme, you can use the “tribe_get_formatted_cost” function to get the price set for your events.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello wickedsimple,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.
    Thanks!

– Josh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Price Field to top of Event Page’ is closed to new replies.