Adding Number of Tickets Available or Sold Out to Month View

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding Number of Tickets Available or Sold Out to Month View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gavinwills
    Participant

I’m trying to make the calendar month view show the number of tickets available or “sold out* as they do on this website; http://backtothetablecookingschool.com/classes/month/

I’m using Events Calendar, Events Tickets Plus and WooCommerce.

Is it possible and if so what do I need to do?

Many thanks.

Patricia

Hey Gavin,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Before we begin, just to set expectations, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customizations like this one.

To help you get stated, you can create a template override for the Month Single Event file on the-events-calendar/src/views/month/single-event.php and use the tribe_events_count_available_tickets function to achieve what you want. Here’s an example of what you can add around line 197:

This event has tickets available

You’ll find more information about template overrides in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Regards,

Patricia

gavinwills
    Participant

Many thanks for the response. I wasn’t sure whether it was a custom feature, I spent a couple of hours looking but couldn’t find anything, so I just wanted to double check as it will really work well for us.

I’ve have a go at your suggestion and hopefully I’ll be able to get it to work, despite my limited knowledge!

Patricia

Hi Gavin,

You are welcome! Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I’ll be happy to assist!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Number of Tickets Available or Sold Out to Month View’ is closed to new replies.