Adding navigation links above the calendar in Month View NOT WORKING

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding navigation links above the calendar in Month View NOT WORKING

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Konrad Beikircher
    Participant

Adding navigation links above the calendar in Month View as described in the same article is not working.

WordPress 4.4.1.
    EventsCalender Pro 4.0.5
    AVADA 3.9.3

Any ideas….

Thomas

Hunter

Hey Konrad,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Can you provide a link to the article you refer to in your post? If you can provide any screenshots for reference, that would be helpful too.

Thanks for choosing PRO and have a great day 🙂

Charles
    Participant

I too am experiencing this issue. My site is on a private network so I can’t provide a link. I’ve searched the forums, but can’t find a solution. I also found a forum thread suggesting the following CSS would correct the issue, but it did not.

.tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li {
    display: block !important;
    }

My configuration is:

WordPress 4.4.2.
    EventsCalender Pro 4.0.5
    Theme AVADA 3.8.7

Konrad Beikircher
    Participant

Charles, Thank you so much for your post. I tried it, but it doesn’t work on my environment.

@Hunter: here is the link to the article in your knowledge base

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-navigation-links-above-the-calendar-in-month-view/

Thanks for assistance on this item
    T.

Hunter

Konrad,

Thanks for linking to the KB article. Unfortunately, that functionality has been removed since ~4.0 – I can see if anyone has time to put together a quick snippet – but can’t give you a 100% answer. One idea would be to visit our UserVoice Feature Ideas and add it to the list if it hasn’t been already.

Another option would be to do a template override. Our Themer’s Guide can help get you started with adding the nav links above the calendar in month view. The specific file(s) you’ll need to look into are in /the-events-calendar/src/views/month.

Good luck with the customizations and thanks for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. Have a good weekend!

Konrad Beikircher
    Participant

Hunter, I added my Suggestion in the uservoiceforum. In the meantime I will Play around with the view files as suggested.

Thanks,
    Thomas

Hunter

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for adding to the UserVoice and thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve the thread. Have a good week and thanks for choosing PRO 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding navigation links above the calendar in Month View NOT WORKING’ is closed to new replies.