Adding mini calendar to non widget area

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding mini calendar to non widget area

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

I may have missed this in the documentation and FAQs. I would like to add the mini calendar to a non widget area of a page. I am looking for the tags or code to integrate.

Rob

Hey Steve. This is doable, yup — you can add in any template and it should do the trick. Hope that helps; let me know if I misinterpreted the request here.

Steve
    Participant

Yes that is what I am looking for. If I use this method which file do I edit to make changes to location of the navigation arrows and title?

Steve
    Participant

Strike the above comment. I was thinking of options for a different calendar plugin.

Rob

Ah, excellent. So does that mean you’re set on this issue? Let me know if not and I can keep looking into it for you.

Steve
    Participant

This is good. I am looking into styling the widget now.

Brian
    Participant

Hi Rob, I’d also like to add the mini calendar to a non-widget area and I’m wondering if you might have a code example. I’m fairly new to WP coding, so I don’t get what to do with the to get it to display. I suspect there is other code to make it work?

Msny thanks for such great moderation and a great plug in

Steve
    Participant

Brian you can add this code to the template.

Do you have a link or sample of the theme you are trying to add the mini calendar to? It might make it easier to give an example of the code needed.

Brian
    Participant

Thanks Steve, could you post to pastie since the forum currently strips out code.

I’m using Elegant Themes Modest Theme right now.

Rob

Steve – if you drop the code-in-question into pastie.org, you can share the link there with Brian…if you’d be so inclined 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding mini calendar to non widget area’ is closed to new replies.