Adding Meta String To Single E

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Adding Meta String To Single E

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Iain
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to add a couple of pieces of the meta data to the top of the single event page but can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong as anything I put in either fails or just doesn’t show up.

Basically I need to add ‘event category’ and ‘city’ up top, before the price. I’m adding it in here, but I can’t find how to just add the city name, rather than the whole meta block.

<div class="tribe-events-schedule updated published tribe-clearfix">
    		<?php echo tribe_events_event_schedule_details( $event_id, '<h2>', '</h2>' ); ?>
    		<?php if ( tribe_get_cost() ) : ?>
    			<span class="tribe-events-divider">|</span>
    			<span class="tribe-events-cost"><?php echo tribe_get_cost( null, true ) ?></span>
    		<?php endif; ?>
    	</div>

If you can point me in the right direction or let me know the appropriate strings that would be fantastic.

Regards, Iain

Nico

Hi Iain,

Thanks for your note. We do not provide support in our pre-sales forum, but we are happy to assist our premium users with support issues via our premium forums. Log into the account you made when you purchased your license(s). You’ll then be able to post a new thread in the relevant forum.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our open source forum. We review that forum weekly to check for bug reports.

Please post a thread in the relevant forum and someone in the support team will be happy to assist you,
    Best,
    Nico

Iain
    Participant

Hi Nico,

I didn’t realise I was in the pre-sales forum. I’ve reposted in the EC Pro Forum now.

Iain

Nico

Thanks Iain!

I’ll close out this thread 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Meta String To Single E’ is closed to new replies.