Adding Header to Events Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding Header to Events Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

I

Michelle
    Participant

I am trying to add a header to my EC but it’s not working. I am writing this post the second time – first time I pressed submit and it dissapeared.

I have added my chosen header to the default page template (the one I am using) but it is not showing up.

What’s going wrong here?

http://www.theglobalyogi.com/events/map

Thanks,

Michelle

Cliff

Hi again, Michelle.

All of your Events pages are appearing the same way as your Events Map.

Technically, all the /events URLs are WordPress archive views for the tribe_events custom post type. And all the /event (singular) URLs use the single post view for the this post type.

That information may help if you need to ask your theme developer about this situation.

You might first try playing with this setting: wp-admin > Events > Settings > Display tab > “Events template” option — to see if changing it makes things work better for you.

If that doesn’t work, I’d suggest asking your theme author how-to for the tribe_events custom post type views.

We don’t provide theme support, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Header to Events Page’ is closed to new replies.