Adding events to the nav

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Adding events to the nav

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Derek Truninger

I had a quesiton about the events calendar. I would like to add it to the main navigation of my site. What is the best way to do this? I tried creating an events page but it has the same slug and the calendar displays on its own. I would also like to edit the header of the individual event pages.

Geoff

Hi Derek,

Thanks for reaching out and we’d be happy to help you out! But first, will you please log into your account? We use the Pre-Sales forum for questions about purchasing our plugins those who have already purchased the plugin can log in and gain access to our technical support forums.

If you have not purchased a product license, no worries! We’d still be happy to help you out in the free WordPress.org forum, which we check weekly.

In the meantime, please note that there is no need to create an events page with The Events Calendar–the plugin sets one up for you. 🙂 Please delete the page you created and make sure the calendar’s slug is something different than any other page on the site.

Once the the calendar is up and running, you can take that URL and add it as a custom link in Appearance > Menus.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding events to the nav’ is closed to new replies.