Adding Events to the Goodbarber app

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding Events to the Goodbarber app

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

I am building an App with GoodBarber and trying to get events to:
    1. display in specific categories
    2. there are no images attached – how do I attach images?

Is there any way you know of to get your plugin to work well with GoodBarber?

I am non technical – so take it easy on me!

George
    Participant

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out.

We unfortunately do not make GoodBarber nor do we make any specific integrations with it or for it, and so there’s not much information we have about integration with it.

We are also generally not able to help at all with customizations or custom implementations of our plugins as elaborated upon here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

There are two things I can think of that may be helpful:

1. The RSS Feed of events: Let’s say your site’s calendar exists at example.com/events. Well, if you go to example.com/events/feed, it will be an RSS feed of your site’s upcoming events.

2. The Events Calendar API Class: You mention being non-technical, but building an app is inherently a technical process and so one thing I wanted to mention in case it is helpful is the API within The Events Calendar. It may be helpful in terms of basic CRUD functions for your app. You can see the whole API by going to this file within The Events Calendar: the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/API.php

☝️ I hope these two resources help. For further assistance with the GoodBarber system, please contact the support folks at GoodBarber.

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Events to the Goodbarber app’ is closed to new replies.