Adding Events inside WooCommerce "My Account"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding Events inside WooCommerce "My Account"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to allow our members (WooMemberships) with an active subscription (WooSubscriptions) the ability to add events from the WooCommerce “My Account” area.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

Ideally, there would be a “My Events” endpoint in the account area. Members would have the ability to add a new event, see a list of their past, current and future events as well as see attendees for those events.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Its possible but only with a lot of custom development on the woocommerce side. We can refer you to a list of customizers if you need to post a job for this. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Events inside WooCommerce "My Account"’ is closed to new replies.