Adding eventbrite events in WP doesn't send

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Adding eventbrite events in WP doesn't send

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

We would love to be able to add all our events onto our WP site and have them sent to EventBrite. It works well that way EXCEPT that the featured image doesn’t get sent to EventBrite so our events end up with no image. Is there a way to connect those fields so that it fills in the EventBrite image with the WP featured image?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding here.

We currently, do not have it as a feature to sync the images as you like.

We do have a ticket in place to add this feature to the plugins and I have added your thread here to that ticket.

I do not have a timeline for when this might be added though.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hi there,

I wanted to drop in here and let you know that a fix for this problem is included in our upcoming release. Keep an eye on your Updates page for the new version and watch our blog for the release notes post.

If you experience any issues after updating your plugins to the new versions, please open a new thread in the forum and we’d be happy to take a look.

Thank you for your patience while we expand and improve our plugins!

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding eventbrite events in WP doesn't send’ is closed to new replies.